had have a LOT of weight to lose so by doing exercise daily, eating healthy and cutting out alcohol the weight is dropping pretty steadily. Which is great! I know, however, I will hit a point where it will not be just about improving all of my choices but also about increasing my workouts and switching up my eating. Having the benchmarks set by dietbet has also been a great motivator for me-I DON”T WANT TO LOSE a challenge!!
21 day fix works for my little brain! Having only 3 weeks to commit to is good for me…mostly. The last few days I’ve eaten junk and literally watched the scale climb but I’m more mentally prepared for this next round of 21 day fix than I was for the last 🙂
Keeps it simple!
I use stars and their progress or what they strive for constantly as my inspiration but today, Hannah is my inspiration. She is a real girl who doesn’t have a trainer or a nutritionist working with her all of the time, just a DVD workout. Les Mills Pump is a workout that has been in gyms for years as Bodypump but has recently been released on DVD so that I can choose WHEN I’m doing the workout!
I want to know what you think!
Before we head out to those weekend parties and partake in too much dip, too many wings, or too many cocktails it’s good to remember that we can be fit and healthy!! Jessica Biel is a star that is lusted after that I have always thought was beautiful because she is fit but looks strong and healthy to me. Hats off to this week’s thinspiration!
I LOVE bar food it’s a huge weakness for me so I try to find ways of making bar food at home but in a healthier way!! Nachos are a classic bar food that can be good for you and a well balanced meal. The more veggies the better : )
What you need:
- Enough chips for two people, 2-3 big handfuls
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cooked yellow sweet corn
- 3/4 cup 2% sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup jarred jalapeno peppers, diced (optional)
- Tobasco sauce, to taste (optional)
- guacamole and reduced-fat sour cream, for serving
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the chips in a single layer on the foil. Distribute the black beans and corn evenly over the chips. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the chips, beans, and corn. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the chips are warm. (Do not use fat free cheese – it doesn’t melt well!)
- Remove the nachos from the oven and place onto serving plates. Sprinkle the tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion, green onions, jalapeno peppers (if using) on top. Splash on the hot sauce (if using).
- Serve with fresh guacamole and reduced-fat sour cream on the side. Enjoy!
- From http://healthytastycheap.wordpress.com
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!